Today I am low. It’s been 5 days roughly since I decided to come off the pill, during that time;
- I’ve had my period start (which btw is 10x more painful and disastrous when off the pill) I didn’t think it would take effect this quickly but.. oh boy!.. it has.
- Mood swings galore.
- Insecure about everything about myself to the point where I feel literally useless and pathetic
- I want every day just to end. I look forward to being back in my bed. Sleeping. Doing anything basically other than being awake. Or having my eyes open atleast.
- Extra horny but not enough energy to do anything about it.
- My boobs hurt ALOT
So, overall, not good, but like I said I’m having my period and I’m feeling extra strength crazy at the moment anyway. I’m also having hot flushes, even right now as I’m typing.
I’ve read some other side effects online and from what I can see the most common are
- Weight loss
- Mood swing
- Pmt may be worse
- You may be more horny
- More painful/heavy periods
But all this I still, even when I feel lo as hell right now, is STILL better than being on fake hormones for over a decade.
Because ultimately I want to be baby free and happy. Clear.
I’m on enough meds as it is right now.
So, next week I’m going to get the no hormone coil fitted, I’m very scared but I’ll tell you my progress! May be a good idea to get the higher strength CBD beforehand..